Ask us a questionIf you have a query that needs resolving quickly, just ask us and we'll reply instantly.
What is Premium?
It's a level that identifies you as an exclusive customer, so you can enjoy the advantages that Vueling offers its
most frequent fliers.
How do I become a Premium customer?
In order to become a Premium customer you should have booked at least 40 flights with Vueling in the last 12
months, and you should also be signed up to myvueling. Don't forget that 1 Excellence Fare flight
counts as 3 flights for reaching this exclusive level (flights bought with points do not count to reach
What's more, to reach or maintain your Premium level, we must count flights in which you are the passenger, so
when you book a flight you must state which loyalty programme you have, Punto or Iberia
Plus (make sure you also include it in your myvueling profile).
What are its advantages?
- Premium card: you'll have a physical and virtual card (in you mobile) to identify you as an exclusive customer. It will also provide you with useful information, such as your customer number, your myvueling email, your Premium level's expiry date and the exclusive Premium Customer Services phone number.
- Preferential boarding: on showing your Premium card you can board the plane with no waiting and take advantage of the available space for your hand luggage.
- Fast track through security control: You can enjoy this service at the airports of Turin, Barcelona and Rome (with your physical pass or your Premium boarding pass), Amsterdam (with your physical card), Brussels (with your boarding pass), Hamburg, Munich, Berlin-Tegel and Frankfurt (with your physical or virtual card).
- Double points with the Punto programme for all your flights (excluding promotions).
- Special customer service channel: if you have any questions or queries, you can call the exclusive Premium customer service centre where your issues will be resolved on a priority basis. You'll also have the Vueling Contact section where you can consult our virtual assistant or send us a message (don't forget to include your myvueling email to identify yourself as a Premium customer).
- Exclusive check-in desks: you can check in at the Excellence desk in Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao airports.
- Guaranteed seat on the flight you need: If the flight you want to book is full, you can contact the Premium customer service centre up to 24 hours before departure and book your seat. Bear in mind that the price may vary according to the flight you choose, and we only guarantee a maximum of 2 seats per flight. This service is not available yet for flights from Barcelona to: Banjul, Beirut, Dakar, Fuerteventura, Jerez, Kazan, Kiev, Minsk, Reykjavik; and from Malaga to St. Petersburg.
- One Punto flight a year for a companion, without having to use points: If you are a Premium customer and are going to buy a flight for yourself with points, you can also add an additional passenger to your booking without spending extra points, i.e. the points used to buy your flight will allow you to include an extra passenger on your booking but only the points for your ticket will be deducted from your points balance.
- Promotions in advance: as a Premium customer, you receive and can take advantage of Vueling promotions before everyone else.
- Twice the amount of time before your points expire: you'll have twice the amount of time (72 months) to use the points earned for flights bought during the period in which you are a Premium customer.
Soon we will be offering many more advantages.
As a Premium customer, how many points do I get for each flight?
As a member of Punto, for every €2 you spend on flights, you'll get 1 point added to your account. As a Premium customer you get twice as many points, that is, 2 points for every €2 you spend on flights (additional services not included).
To be Premium, do the bookings I've already made with Vueling count, or only those I make from now on?
To earn Premium level, the bookings that you've made in the last 12 months are taken into account. If
you're close to reaching this level, we'll send you an email a month before indicating the number of flights
you still need to book to earn it. You can also see this in the flight counter in your myvueling profile.
If you are already a Premium customer, your level is maintained by the bookings you make from the time
you became a Premium customer. Remember that whenever you book a flight you must
indicate which is your loyalty programme – Punto or Iberia Plus – (check that you have also set your
loyalty programme in your myvueling profile).
How do I book the Punto flight for my companion?
Go to "Buy flights with points" in your Punto account and in the flight search engine you'll find the option
to choose your companion's Punto flight.
Remember that in order to book this flight you need to buy a flight with points for yourself, and that you can only
buy one Punto flight a year for your companion.
The flight I want to book is full, how can I get a seat?
If the flight you want to book is full, contact with the Premium customer service centre on the phone number
shown on the back of your Premium card, up to 24 hours before the flight's departure, and book
Bear in mind that the price may vary according to the flight you choose, and we only guarantee a maximum of 2 seats per
In which airports can I find special check-in desks for Premium customers?
Check-in desks for Premium customers can be found in Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao airports.
I think I've reached the number of flights needed to be a Premium customer and I haven't received notification. What can I do?
If you think you've met the conditions but we haven't yet notified you that you have reached Premium level,
1. You are registered in myvueling and have set the loyalty programme in your profile as Punto or Iberia
2. You have identified yourself as a Punto or Iberia Plus passenger for at least 40 bookings made in the
last 12 months. If you forgot to state your loyalty programme in these bookings, you can retrieve them
in the "Retrieve your points and bookings" section of your myvueling account.
If you've checked the above two points and you meet all the conditions to be Premium customer, call
our Customer Services centre to find out what you have to do to obtain this level.
I received an email informing me that I now meet the requirements to be a Premium customer, but I don't have a myvueling account. What should I do?
If you have received this email it means that we've identified you as a frequent flyer on Vueling, or that you've reached the minimum number of bookings required to be a Premium customer. You have to go to the myvueling registration form via the link in the email we sent to you. It is important not to wait until the end of the month in which you receive notification to create your myvueling account, because the deadline to become a Premium customer will expire and you'll have to wait another month. You'll receive this email again if you meet the requirements.
I now meet the requirements to be a Premium customer. What should I do?
Congratulations! You automatically become a Premium customer. We'll tell you this in an email to the contact address you've entered in your myvueling profile and we'll give you a card identifying you as a Premium customer. In addition, you'll have a virtual Premium card in the Vueling App. Don't forget to carry your Premium card with you always to enjoy all its benefits.
How long am I a Premium customer for?
Once you have reached the Premium level you'll enjoy all its advantages for a year. For example, if you become a Premium customer in June 2014, you'll be Premium until 31 May 2015.
What do I have to do to maintain the Premium level?
You'll be able to maintain your level for another year by booking a minimum of 40 flights with us while you are a
Remember that whenever you book a flight you must state which loyalty programme you have, Punto or Iberia
Plus (make sure you also state your loyalty programme in your myvueling profile).
What happens if I lose my Premium card?
You can call the Premium customer service and request a duplicate copy (at an additional cost). Remember that in the meantime you can identify yourself in some services as a Premium customer with your virtual card.
Do I have to carry my physical Premium card with me to enjoy any of the services?
In order to enjoy most Premium services all you need is the virtual card (except for the fast-track through security control, where you'll need to show your physical card). You should always carry your physical Premium card with you in order to enjoy the services that we will be offering soon.
How does a return flight or connecting flight count towards reaching the Premium level?
"Flight" means any journey from the origin to the final destination, even if there are stopovers
on the way. That means that a flight with a connection counts as 1 single flight, and a return flight counts as 2
flights to reach the Premium level.
For example, a return flight from Madrid to Brussels, with connection in Barcelona, counts as 2 flights.
Where can I check my number of flights as a passenger in the last 12 months?
If you told us your loyalty programme, Punto or Iberia Plus, while you were booking your flight, your bookings will be saved in Your bookings as passenger in your myvueling account. There you'll be able to see your pending flights and those that you have already flown.
Some of my bookings haven't been saved in my myvueling account. How can I retrieve them?
So that we can be sure that the person flying is you, you must identify yourself as a member of the Punto programme or Iberia Plus when making your bookings, regardless of the purchase channel used. If you forgot to tell us which loyalty programme you belong to when making your purchase, you can retrieve your bookings in the "Retrieve your points and bookings" section of your myvueling account.
Why doesn't the number of flights in the myvueling counter match the number of bookings in the My Bookings section?
The bookings that appear in the myvueling "My bookings" section are the ones in which you entered your loyalty
programme – Punto or Iberia Plus – during the purchase process, regardless of who made the
It is very important that you identify yourself in your bookings as a member of Iberia Plus or the Punto programme, so that
we can add them automatically to your profile.
However, for the number of flights on the counter we take account of all the flights
on which we have been able to ascertain that you have flown, even if you have not identified yourself as a member of
Punto or Iberia Plus. Therefore, it's possible for us to have identified more flights than in the
"My bookings" section.
What about bookings in which I didn't state that I was a member of Punto or Iberia Plus?
These bookings do not count towards reaching or maintaining your Premium level because there is no way of knowing that it was you who was flying. It is, therefore, important that you retrieve the bookings in which you didn't state your Punto or Iberia Plus programme, in the "Retrieve your points and bookings" section in your myvueling account. Remember always to state which loyalty programme you have in future bookings so that they all count towards reaching or maintaining your Premium level.
I received an email informing me that I am close to being a Premium customer, but I don't have a myvueling account. What should I do?
If you have received this email it means that we've identified you as a frequent flyer on Vueling or that you're about to
reach the number of flights needed to be a Premium customer.
If you wish to reach this level, book the flights needed within the time we tell you. We'll send you an email
with a link where you can register in myvueling and you become a Premium customer.
I book flights for other people, can I become a Premium customer with those bookings?
In order to reach the Premium level, it's the person who flies that counts, regardless of the person who
booked or which channel was used to book. The Premium customer will be the person who appears as
passenger in the bookings.
Remember that to earn and maintain Premium level you must indicate your loyalty programme – Punto or
Iberia Plus – whenever you make a flight booking (check that you have also set your
loyalty programme in your myvueling profile).