- Choose your seat
- Special luggage
- Luggage transfer
- VIP lounges
- City Transfers
- Passengers with special needs
- Pregnant women and overweight
- Unaccompanied minors
- Pets on board
- Choose your insurance
- Change your flight
- Procedures (API)
- Travelling with children and babies
- Tips for flying
- Travel documentation
Pregnant women and overweight
If you're a passenger with any kind of special need when flying, here's all the information you require.
If you're pregnant, see the requirements for travelling on a plane.
You can fly with your baby between 2 weeks and 2 years old.
You may request double the space so you can travel in greater comfort.
Would you like to be the first to hear about all the promotions and latest news from Vueling and our partner companies?
- Receive our last-minute offers by email
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions
- Learn about new Vueling routes