- Choose your seat
- Special luggage
- Luggage transfer
- VIP lounges
- City Transfers
- Passengers with special needs
- Pregnant women and overweight
- Unaccompanied minors
- Pets on board
- Choose your insurance
- Change your flight
- Procedures (API)
- Travelling with children and babies
- Tips for flying
- Travel documentation
Pets on board
Your faithful companion can also fly with Vueling
- You can fly with your pet providing you choose Vueling's Basic Fare.
- Please remember that if you're flying with a pet, you won't be able to choose your seat or check in online.
- On the day of your flight, you must go to the check-in desk to have a seat allocated, get your boarding pass and receive instructions for flying with your pet.
- In the cabin of the plane, only one pet or assistance dog is allowed per person and a maximum of 2 pets or assistance dogs per flight; animals cannot be carried in the plane's cargo hold.
- Your pet must fly in a pet-carrier that is not rigid.
Travel with your pet for just €25 each way on domestic flights and €40 each way on international and Canary Islands flights!
We should remind you that this service is not available for flights to/from the UK or Irland.
If you forgot to add your pet to your booking while purchasing your flight, you can do so by calling our Customer Service Centre.
For more information, please check Conditions for the carriage of animals.
Would you like to be the first to hear about all the promotions and latest news from Vueling and our partner companies?
- Receive our last-minute offers by email
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions
- Learn about new Vueling routes