- Choose your seat
- Special luggage
- Luggage transfer
- VIP lounges
- City Transfers
- Passengers with special needs
- Pregnant women and overweight
- Unaccompanied minors
- Pets on board
- Choose your insurance
- Change your flight
- Procedures (API)
- Travelling with children and babies
- Tips for flying
- Travel documentation
Change your flight
At Vueling, we know that life often springs surprises, so you can change your flight whenever you need.
- Your plans change
- Your meeting is put off to a later date
- Or unexpected events stop you from travelling
- That's why, at Vueling, flight changes (date, time, or name) are permitted up to 2 hours before departure. We give you all the flexibility you need!
- You can change the date or time via our website or change the date, time and name by phoning our Customer Services.
- Changing your flight or the name of the ticket holder incurs a cost of 50 EUR + the difference in price per passenger each way.
- If the new fare is higher, the difference will be added when making any flight changes.
- If any of the flights in your booking is operated by British Airways, you must contact our Customer Services Centre to request the change. +info
Change your flight or the ticket holder’s name as many times as you like without having to pay for the changes (you only pay the difference in fares should the new fare be higher).
Would you like to be the first to hear about all the promotions and latest news from Vueling and our partner companies?
- Receive our last-minute offers by email
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions
- Learn about new Vueling routes