Cookies are small data files that are installed on the User's computer or mobile device and allow the User to store or retrieve the information generated by their activity on the network, whether through their computer or a mobile device. This enhances and personalises the user's experience on the Web and with the services on offer.
When accessing and browsing the Web or by means of the mobile App, Vueling can store or register IP addresses, User preferences, or the type of device used, the purpose of which is to gather statistics regarding the number of visits or traffic on the Web, as well as offering a more personalised browsing experience, or recording their details to allow users to log on even from other devices.
This website or the Vueling mobile App may use the following cookies, whether its own or from authorised third parties:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary in order for the Web to run efficiently. Such cookies are memorised and are only valid temporarily. These cookies do not save any information on your computer permanently. They are essential for controlling data traffic and communication, logging on or making purchases, and other such processes.
- Functional cookies: The main objective of browser cookies is to avoid offering you recommendations unrelated to your interests, and offer you targeted and personalised commercial suggestions, such as your selected language or your previous destination searches.
The usefulness of such cookies is based on the temporary monitoring of Internet browsing. The User has the option to delete such cookies before browsing other pages of the Website.
- Statistical analysis Cookies: Statistical cookies allow us to find out the level of recurrence of our visitors and the content that is most popular. We can thus focus our efforts on improving the most visited areas and help the User to find what they are looking for more easily.
Vueling can use the information on your visit to make assessments and statistical calculations on anonymous data as well as ensure continuity of the service or make Website improvements. This information shall not be used for any other purpose. Vueling may use analysis cookies pertaining to third parties.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the advertising that you see on our Website or on other web pages to be more personalised and in line with your preferences based on, for instance, your destination searches or other browsing habits. Vueling may use advertising cookies pertaining to third parties.
- Geolocation cookies: They allow us to know the User's location, with their prior consent, in order to provide certain services or personalise the user experience (such as finding the nearest airport).
- Web beacons: Vueling may use, either themselves or through a third party, web beacons, i.e. a small graphic image that allows us to know whether the displaying of a certain advertisement has resulted in a booking, thereby enabling us to monitor the results of partner websites, as well as for statistical analysis.
- Pixel tags: This technology allows us to track user behaviour both on the Web and in emails.
You can see all Vueling cookies via your browser at any time, and delete them.
Vueling also uses Local storage to gather and store personal information locally on the User's device through HTML5 technology, thereby allowing data to be retrieved even after the browser has been closed. While similar to a cookie, Local Storage takes up less space, the stored information is not sent to the server in each request and it does not expire, so it must be specifically deleted.
You can set up your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or receive an on-screen notification when receiving each cookie and decide there and then whether to allow it access to your hard drive. To that end, we suggest referring to the help section of your browser to find out how to change your current set up. You can also use tools to block tracking cookies, such as “do not track”.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to "Tools", select "Internet Options" and then "Privacy".
In the case of Firefox, for Mac users, go to "Preferences", select "Privacy" and then "Show Cookies". For Windows users, go to "Tools", select "Options", then "Privacy" and finally "Use custom settings for history".
If you use Safari, go to "Preferences", then select "Privacy".
In the case of Google Chrome, go to "Tools", select "Options" ("Preferences" in the case of Mac users), then "Advanced" and finally "Content Settings" under the Privacy section and tick on "Cookies" in the "Content Settings" dialog box.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, bear in mind that disabling cookies may affect the performance of certain sections of the Website and App.
Would you like to be the first to hear about all the promotions and latest news from Vueling and our partner companies?
- Receive our last-minute offers by email
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions
- Learn about new Vueling routes